Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wedding Dinner Mani

Hello everybody! Today I have a wedding mani for you! I wanted to do a simple bridal mani but decided to go for some oomph. My lovely friend, Heather, suggested that I should do polka dots and lovely Claudia suggested the colour combination. The base is Essie Raise Awareness (for breast cancer) and the colour for the dots is OPI Taupe The Space Needle. I hope you like this.



I have also a picture of my makeup. I decided to go with pink and purple to match my outfit. Pardon the super light foundation. Blame the flash. I used Mac BB cream and Lightful Foundation, Body Shop Eyebrow Liner in Brown, Mac Eyeliner in Smoulder and Molasses, MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon, the pink and purple eyeshadows are both from Coastal Scents 88 palette, Maybelline Colossal in Glam Black, NYX Round Lipstick in Circe and Mac Kissable Lipcolor in Vanity and Benefit Benetint for cheek stain.


I also did a simple manicure  for my cousin for the wedding during the weekends. This colour is China Glaze TTYL. She has good taste!! Don't mind the chipping on the last finger.

8 comments:

  1. You looked fabulous and you are rocking those nails doll <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and fun! Perfect for a wedding and a little flirty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're soooo cute! I love the nails, make up, shoes and especially the dress!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this looks awesome, its a great combo, very pretty and you look very petty xx

    Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this style of manicure! Did you get compliments on it at the wedding dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies. Yes Sonoma, they thought I went to do it at a nail salon. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your eye makeup looks impressive, you should do this more often when you club!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sel! I will try to do more make up in future.

    ReplyDelete