Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

9. Dickens Christmas Carol

Hello everybody! I had been really busy the last few days attending Christmas parties and all! Today, I have the 9th mani of the challenge and it is Dickens Christmas carol! Initially, I have no idea what story is this but while browsing through HBO, I stumble upon A Christmas Carol voiced by Jim Carrey. And YES!! I've watched it before in the cinema and it was in 3D. The story is about a scrooge who hated Christmas. After going through a series of events, he came to appreciate Christmas and the meaning of life. For those who have never read nor heard of this story before, you should catch it!

The base used in this mani is Color Club Golden Girl. OPI Alphine Snow, Orly Lemonade, Color Club Almost Famous, China Glaze Liquid Leather and Concrete Catwalk were used in this mani.














No comments:

Post a Comment