Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

OPI Fly & Did It On 'Em

Hello ladies! How are you all doing? I have been so excited with the Germany trip that I have not much time for updating this blog. Exactly 3 weeks ago, my pet netherland dwarf, Chacko, of 4+ years passed on. I was late in discovering his death and when I had to take away his body, the smell of death was already in the air. After cleaning and scrubbing myself, the smell still lingered on. It was so bad that whenever I think about it, I want to throw up. I hope he's resting well now.

Chacko:


I didn't have any mood to choose a colour for my nails. In the end, I settled for OPI Fly and Did It On 'Em. Fly is a very nice blue medium colour although I feel it dries darker than the bottle. Did it On 'Em is a dirty yellow green and I match this colour with dark clothings so that it stands out. I know this is not a very exciting post but thank you for taking some time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment