Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nail Venturous Floam + China Glaze Aquadelic

Hello ladies! How was your week? Athough my weekends were tough, I had a wonderful start this week. I am given another day of paid leave on the 22 June! Yess!!! It means that I have a long weekend off next week. YAYAY!!! And I am already so excited for July to come so I can go on a holiday with Jerry!

I know that lately, indies (AKA frankens) have been really popular. Indies/ frankens are polishes that are homemade. I have a few frankens but I don't think my standard is good enough for now. Anyhow, I have a very exciting manicure to show you today. It is the very famous Floam by Nail Venturous! I think this colour is very special because the glitter used is not your typical holo glitter nor it is a reflective glitter. Be warned, it is very difficult to remove this polish. However, it is worth the effort for such a pretty colour.

This base used here is China Glaze Aquadelic. It is a very nice blue green colour. It looks similar to China Glaze For Audrey but Aquadelic is brighter and livlier. Knowing that Floam is difficult to remove, I decided to polish the tips instead of the whole nail. I love Floam! Do you love Floam?


1 comment: