Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cousin's Wedding

Aloha! I have a beautiful post for you ladies today! Yesterday was my cousin's wedding and I did a tape mani to match the colour of my dress! I am happy for her. We did not know of her boyfriend's exsistence until we received the wedding invitation! It was mostly because she had been studying aboard most of her life and we do not contact at all. It was a very fun and simple wedding.
Since I was going to wear a forest green dress, why not do a turquoise mani? But I wanted to add a little something extra so I matched it with a soft white. The base is Orly Au Champagne, a very nice soft pearly white. Using regular scotch tape which is cut into strips and then pasted over the dried base, I polish China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise over it. Let's have a look at the finished product!



Here is a short post on the make up I did for the wedding. I apologise if my picture is not sharp. I am always rushing when I make up so I usually take my pictures in the car. This is the best one I could find. I used MAC Lightful Foundation, Maybelline Hypersharp Liner, Canmake Eyebrow Liquid in 01, eyeshadows from Coastal Sands 88 palette, Maybelline Colossal in Glam Black and E.L.F. Mineral Lip Gloss in Trophy Wife.


The mister and I:


My cousin, the bride!


No comments:

Post a Comment