Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Color Club Nothing But Truffle + Orly Prisma Gloss Gold And Sally Hansen Turquoise Opal

Hello everybody! I'm sorry that I couldn't update this post earlier! I've been so busy preparing for school and Chinese New Year. Since CNY is approaching, I decided to bake some cookies for my family and relatives. Some of my friends wanted to try some and I made 2 batches. It seemed like a lot but it was gone, quickly! Well, today I have an awesome multi-chrome mani for you! It's the all famous Sally Hansen Turquoise Opal!

The base for this mani is Color Club Nothing But Truffle with Orly Prisma Gloss Gold as top coat. After a day of wear, I got bored and decided to polish Sally Hansen Turquoise Opal over. I got this from the 'evil' ebay for almost $40 (including shipping charges)!! It is so pretty that I want it to wear it forever!

Color Club Nothing But Truffle + Orly Prisma Gloss Gold:


Sally Hansen Turquoise Opal over mani:






Isn't she awesome??

No comments:

Post a Comment